How To Train Bangs Overnight
We may earn commissions for purchases made through links on our site. Learn more on our about us page.
Have you seen pictures of celebrities with seemingly perfect bangs? Unfortunately, it takes a bit to “train the bangs” into how you’d like them to. Read on to learn how and learn the mistakes you need to avoid so you can achieve the perfect bangs!
How Long Does it Take to Train Bangs?
It depends on the hair type and the type of bang you are trying to achieve.
- Thinner bangs: These bangs don’t take a lot of time to style as there are not a lot of volumes.
- Thicker bangs: These bangs can take longer than thinner bangs as you may have to work through knots and style them the way you want them to.
So it really depends on the style you try to achieve and how long it takes. On average, it takes between 5 to 20 minutes to style your bangs perfectly.
How Can You Train Your Bangs Fast?
If you run short on time, you’ll want to style your hair as fast as possible and get out the door. Or you just want your bangs to look perfect so you’ll never see those imperfections again. Regardless, here’s how you can style your bangs fast so they will look good for a long time:
- Having a good hair dryer: Investing in a good hair dryer should be a given for anyone who styles their hair regularly. It will help dry your bangs quickly and evenly. It also helps keep the frizz away, which you don’t want.
- Have the brushes you need on hand: Whether it’s a round brush or your regular hairbrush, have them ready. The round brush can help blow dry your bangs while pulling them forward. The hairbrush can help smooth any imperfections, so your bangs can stay in place.
- For messy bangs: Use a bit of sea salt spray or texturizing spray on your damp bangs. This will give them a bit of hold and volume without making them too stiff.
- Having a good flat or curling iron: These tools can help straighten your bangs and give you a polished look. We promise it’s an excellent investment that will benefit your bangs and your hair.
With these tips, you should be able to “train” your bangs in no time!
Are there Any Gadgets that Can Help You?
Just brushing your hair isn’t enough to achieve the look you want. Sometimes you may need other tools to help you achieve the bangs you are going for. Here are some gadgets that you can use to help you style your bangs like a pro:
- Scissors: You’ll obviously need a good pair of scissors. Make sure they are the hair-cutting ones, not the ones you use for crafts.
- Clippers: These will help give you a cleaner and more precise look, especially if you want blunt bangs.
- Round Brush: Everyone uses these brushes to style their hair, so they’re just as good as styling bangs. Also, it’ll add that oomph you want in your bangs!
- Flat iron: This handy tool can flatten your bangs and create a polished look. Don’t forget to use a heat protectant before using the tool!
- Hairpins and hairbands: They keep your bangs in place and hold them back while you are styling your hair. You can use these as well to help keep the bangs in place while you are sleeping to achieve that perfect look.
Common Mistakes You Need to Avoid
As easy as it is to create the perfect bangs, it’s also easy to mess it up. Here are some common mistakes that you need to avoid:
- Some bangs just don’t go well with certain face shapes. If you still want to rock bangs, you’ll need a certain style, so it doesn’t look bad.
- Be careful not to cut your bangs too short. A lot of newbies do this.
- It’s important that the bangs blend in with your hair. It’d look just weird if it’s not.
- We’re talking about training your bangs to stay in place here, so don’t skip on styling.
- Be patient. It may take a few tries to get the perfect bangs, so good comes to those who wait.
Final Thoughts on How To Train Bangs Overnight
The perfect bangs take a bit of effort and patience, but the end result is worth it. It’s important to consider your face shape and take your time cutting them to avoid any mistakes.
Make sure to blend them in with the rest of your hair, and don’t forget to style them properly. Regular trims and upkeep will help keep them looking fresh. Then, with a little bit of effort, you’ll be rocking your perfect bangs in no time!